The ideal facilities which are required for Liver Transplantation, are present at multiple hospitals across the group, notably , Indrarastha Apollo hospitals New Delhi and Apollo Hospitals Chennai
- Liver transplant surgeries require meticulous aseptic measures. In keeping with this, we have separate OT facilities with laminar flow.
- The centres are equipped with the state-of-the-art technology for liver surgery such as the laparoscopic Argon Beam Laser as well as Tissue Link™ which are used in combination with other methods of liver resection like CUSA™ and Laparoscopic Vascular Stapling. Bloodless Liver Surgery is performed with high success rates
- Blood Bank facilities are available round the clock, to take care of both routine and emergency cases.
- Specialized Pathology and Immunology facilities are available at our laboratories for the investigation of patients of liver transplantation- both donors and recipients.
- For patients requiring hospitalization, we have a dedicated Hepatobiliary Critical Care Unit, a heptobiliary physician on call, anesthesia staff and a specialized OR nursing team.
- For postoperative convalescence and monitoring of donors and recipients, dedicated ICU facilities and Multi Organ Transplant Unit (MOTU) facilities are available.