- How is the transplant decision made?
- The decision is taken in consultation with all individuals involved in the patient's care, doctors as well as the patient’s family...
- How do I take care of my liver after I leave the hospital?
- After you leave the transplant center at the hospital, you will need to visit your doctor often to be sure your new liver is working...
- Are life-long medicines necessary after liver transplant?
- Yes, but the number of medicines and the doses decrease with passage of time. Most patients are only on small doses of 1 or 2 medicines...
Events & Articles
Apollo Hospitals achieves a first-of-its-kind milestone of performing 50 Liver Transplants in Chennai - View More
Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals Kolkata Performs First Adult Live Donor Liver Transplant - View More
Apollo Ahmedabad Launches Liver Transplant Programme - View More
Wife donates 65% of liver to save her husband - View More
Press Coverage for Various Liver initiatives by Apollo - Download